Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It has been a long time

Today is the 27th of April and it has been weeks since I have blogged. Simple reason. It has been weeks since I have had a good series of workouts.

Due to some health troubles, lots of travel, and some other personal/holiday stuff, I am struggling right now.

On Saturday, I did have a good workout. I walked for 15 minutes at 4MPH and then ran for 5 minutes at 6MPH. The 6MPH is the fastest I've run since 1979, so that was a good move forward.

Sunday was Easter and Monday I left for the trip I'm currently on. I'm headed home tonight and I'll be going back at it tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience. I knew this would be hard physical work. I way underestimated the logistics aspects to actually get to the physical part.

No comments:

Post a Comment