Monday, January 31, 2011

First week done, second week starts rough

Well, the first week went pretty well. Despite a variety of easy-to-miss hurdles, I walked every day and I was starting to feel like the walks were getting much easier.

Then came the weekend. Saturday, my lovely bride and I went into the Big City for a wonderful party and we spent the night. Nothing crazy, but it was just enough to get me to miss my walk on Sunday.

Never fear, I was back at this morning. However, this walk was a tough one. I could really tell that I had missed a day and hadn't had enough rest and didn't eat well over the weekend. I wasn't a killer, but it was a painful reminder that this journey will happen one step, one sip, and one mouthful at a time.

More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment