Friday, January 28, 2011

Second challenge met head-on

Well, another small "step" in this walking journey.

I did get up this morning and go outside for my walk. The universe was with me too. It was 21 degrees, a bit above the forecast for this morning. There was no snow falling and the local hotel/shopping area had already been plowed. These may seem like small things, but unless you live in the upper midwest you can't really appreciate the difference these things make.

Since I couldn't be exact about my walking speed , I walked about an extra 5 minutes just to make sure I got the workout I needed.

Again, this was a small step. However, it is a step that I have taken and it has brought me that much closer to that 5K race next year.

Going home tonight! Back to the treadmill tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment