Friday, February 25, 2011

Time grinds on and so does my knee

Well, I am now on day seven of knee rest.
Last Friday (2/18), I jogged just over 7 minutes and everything was fine.
Then I got on a plane to DC and during that ride, which took place 7 hours later, my knee began to ache like nothing I'd felt since High School. Here I sit a full week later and it still hurts!

One of the main cautions around starting to run again, is to not overdo it. 7 minutes hardly sounds like overdoing it, but I might be beyond my current running limit. The weird thing is, there was no pain until I got on the plane.

I'm hoping this is something non-workout related and that with some more rest, I'll be fine.

I'm going to give it another several days and we will see what happens.

I'm seriously bummed, but I really don't want to do any permanent damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment